http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Dinner tonight was a hit!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dinner tonight was a hit!

It was a good week overall. Tacos on Monday (homemade guacamole on the side, of course), homemade orange chicken over rice on Tuesday (with a few thighs tossed in the oven for a juicy oven roast because I thawed too much chicken), leftover tacos with butter lemon carrots on the side Wednesday... all really yum. But today was Nina's favorite meal of all. She ate so much that she feels sick! No way can she fit in dessert.

What did I make? What could top every other recipe in my mouth-watering repertoire?

Frozen fish sticks, frozen french fries, and frozen mixed veggies. All heated to perfection, of course!

Can I thaw this mouth-watering feast for dinner every day?! She asks with excitement and joy.

Why do I even bother!!


No comments: