http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: What fun!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What fun!

Well, we sure got snow. And we got TWO snow days! So exciting! Here we are loving snow day #2:

Can you even spot Nina in that huge snowbank?
 Here's Maggie, bundled up for the fun:
In the background is my car, after I shoveled it off
 Our little house, blanketed...
Moxie is my shadow. He follows me everywhere.
Remember how I took a picture of my wrought iron planter this summer, beautifully filled with flowers? Here it is now!
Icicles are beautiful too.


The sun is shining and it's warm today, but yesterday... brr! The wind howled all day, and the snow didn't so much fall as blow horizontally. Quite the blizzard! Our wind gusts were somewhere in the 40s, and I'm still not sure how much snow fell. Somewhere in the ballpark of 20 inches I think.

But here's the kicker--more snow forecast for Friday night, and then maybe even MORE on Monday. Winter is finally here!

No comments: