http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Spring has sprung!!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring has sprung!!

Finally! It was 50 degrees today, ahhh.... sunny too. We went to the playground after school and the wind was awful, but I'm still not complaining. There was such a bright sun, and it felt sooooo good!!

Yesterday I had to go all the way to South Portland and take my Praxis. What a pain! There's a reading section, a math section, a grammar section, and an essay. You're allotted 4.5 hours to take it, but I managed to scoot through it in about 2. Perfect score in the math section (it was maybe as challenging as a PSAT) but I think I missed one or two in the verbal! Infuriating. There were 2 questions I thought could go one of two ways, but what are you gonna do... Not questions I would have approved for publication, but I guess the good folks at ETS thought they were fitting. Ah well. I was complaining to Maggie about my imperfect score and she said to me, "Is there a prize for getting a perfect score?" And I said, "No." And she said, "Well then who cares?"

Wisdom!

After the test I did a quick Trader Joe's run, home to drop off the groceries, over to school to pick up the girls, dropped them off at the Ebb Tide, back to school for a meeting, girls again, then home to make dinner, clean up, and get everyone to bed. Whew, it's no wonder I'm totally exhausted today! Exhausted, and still a bit peeved about that verbal score. Oh well. No prizes, no prizes...

I sure can't wait for Friday!!

No comments: